Doosan strengthen presence in EMEA market
Doosan Bobcat to transfer heavy construction equipment business to Doosan Infracore
DOOSAN Bobcat EMEA have announced that they will transfer their heavy equipment segment to Doosan Infracore in a strategic move to strengthen the businesses’ core competencies and streamline operations in the European, Middle Eastern and African markets. The transfer process is expected for completion on January 1 2018.
For some time, Doosan Bobcat EMEA have integrated the sales and distribution business of the compact and heavy construction equipment businesses under a single umbrella to maximize synergies across both units.
With the compact and heavy segments growing significantly in the EMEA region, Doosan Bobcat believe that they can further expand their market presence and share through the business transfer, fully focusing on the compact equipment unit in the region.
The move will also allow Doosan Infracore to enhance the core competencies of the heavy business by leveraging their expertise and taking full responsibility for the whole supply chain, from research and development to sales and production under a single global leadership.
‘The main purpose of this change is to further strengthen our focus on core businesses under a globally integrated management team, for both Doosan Infracore and Doosan Bobcat,’ commented Alvaro Pacini, president of Doosan Bobcat EMEA.
‘The Doosan Bobcat EMEA team will continue to give dedicated focus and expertise on Bobcat products and support for dealers and customers. This organizational change clearly demonstrates our commitment to the long-term success of our company as well as our valued partners. There will be no changes or impact on the Bobcat, Geith or Doosan Portable Power businesses.’
Posted date : 05-09-2017
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine