Construction Work To Start On £350m Housing Development In Ballyclare
The £350 million project at Readers Park in Ballyclare is also expected to create around 600 jobs.
The Neptune Group acquired the 165-acre site last year.
Outline planning permission for the 1,800 homes has been granted along with full planning permission for 123 homes at either end of the zoned land.
Work on 64 of the homes will begin imminently and the scheme is expected to take around 20 years to complete.
Neptune Group Director Creighton Boyd said: "There is a real demand for high quality homes in Northern Ireland and we're delighted to be supplying such a large number in order to help meet this demand.
"We pride ourselves on building homes to a high standard both in terms of design and quality and we're very much looking forward to beginning work and ensuring each new home has the Neptune stamp of approval."
Posted date : 11-05-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan