Construction Work To Start On £150,000 Scheme In Moira
Construction work on the priject at Moira roundabout is to start this month.
Work on the resurfacing scheme will take place over eight evenings and is expected to be complete in early May.
Transport Minister Michelle McIlveen said: "This significant investment will directly benefit the community in the Moira and surrounding areas and will also be welcome news to commuters who use the roundabout on a daily basis.
"Work is scheduled to take place at night to have minimal impact on traffic and will be completed ahead of the Balmoral Show in May."
Posted date : 05-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan