Construction Work Begins On €50m Event Centre
The firm previously bought the former Beamish and Crawford Brewery site from Heineken.
The 6,000 capacity multi-purpose venue is expected to be completed in 2018 and at peak construction will employ around 400 people.
It is expected to support over 1,000 direct and indirect jobs for the Munster region.
Posted date : 23-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan