Co Antrim Concrete Firm Fined For Fraudulently Lending Identity Disc
Creagh Concrete Products, based in Toome, was fined £500 following an inspection by the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA).
TST Transport, based in Cloughmills, was fined £250 on a related charge of fraudulently displaying the identity disc on one of its vehicles.
Creagh Concrete Products was also ordered to pay costs of £40 and an offender levy of £15 while TST Transport was ordered to pay costs of £25 and an offender levy of £15.
Posted date : 26-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan