Blue Scotland move to new premises
Company relocates to larger, state-of-the-art facilities in Stirling’s Broadleys Business Park
AFTER more than 15 years at Broadleys Road in Stirling’s Springkerse Industrial Estate, Blue Scotland have relocated to a new and much larger 3.5-acre site half a mile away on Craigleith Road, in Broadleys Business Park.
The new Craigleith Road premises, acquired late last year, have been subjected to major refurbishment and renovation, customizing the entire facility to Blue Scotland’s specific requirements.
Now, large modern workshops, increased-capacity spares warehouse and state-of-the-art offices are augmented by a new training school designed to provide career development programmes for staff as well as technical and practical instruction for Blue Scotland’s engineers and customers’ personnel.
Commenting on the move, managing director Austin Carey said: ‘Blue Scotland have grown steadily since inception nearly 20 years ago and we’ve earned an enviable reputation for building long-term customer relationships, and for the excellence of our after-sales service.
‘These splendid new facilities (pictured) will allow us to continue to provide the very best product support for our growing and loyal customer base, with a significantly increased spares stockholding and fully equipped workshops where our engineering teams can undertake even more major overhauls, PDI work and machine refurbishment.’
Blue Scotland are now at 9 Craigleith Road, Broadleys Business Park, Stirling FK7 7LQ. The company’s telephone numbers remain unchanged – (01786) 469444 (sales and switchboard) and (01786) 476150 (spares).
Posted date : 02-08-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan