Atlas Copco halts mobile crushers
Atlas Copco is pulling out of the mobile crusher and screener business. It announced manufacture of the Powercrusher products at its factory in Austria will cease this year.
“We are discontinuing this business as it does not fit strategically for us,” said Johan Halling, president of the group’s mining and rock excavation business. “We will ensure existing Powercrusher customers will continue to have their equipment serviced in the best way.”
The Powercrusher business has around 70 employees and had revenues in 2014 of about €28m.
Posted date : 11-02-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan