Almost £3m Announced To Upgrade Linkages In Portadown
The works will see finishes to the main key gateways into the town centre, including Castle Street, Wilson Street, Bridge Street, Woodhouse Street, Meadow Lane, Obins Street/Park Road and Craigwell Avenue.
The works will:
• improve linkages and connectivity between key developments;
• improve the physical appearance of gateways to Portadown town centre;
• improve the quality of experience for the town's residents and visitors by creating a more attractive area to work, shop and relax.
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council will also invest approximately £800,000.
Posted date : 05-04-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan