Additional £100,000 Announced For Armagh Road Improvement Project
Construction work, on the A29 Armagh Keady road, is to atrt today, 15 February.
Transport Minister Michelle McIlveen said: "This latest infrastructure scheme will improve road safety and enhance the road network.
"This work will complement the recently completed realignment scheme on the Armagh side of the junction and will improve the vertical alignment and super elevation of the carriageway as well as providing hard standing and footway links to the bus stops at the crossroads."
Works are to take place for three weeks subject to weather conditions. The road will be closed and a diversion in operation to ensure the safety of both site staff and the travelling public.
Posted date : 16-02-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan