Actavo Opens New Depot In Dublin
Engineering firm Actavo has opened a new depot in Dublin.
Officially opened by Republic of Ireland Football Manager, Martin O'Neill, and Mayor of South Dublin County Council, Guss O'Connell, the new depot will serve as the Irish headquarters of Actavo's Hire & Sales and Events operations.
Actavo | Hire & Sales supplies specialist products and services to the construction industry and has worked on key national projects including Dublin's M50 motorway and Galway's Gort to Tuam Motorway. Actavo | Events offers premier services to events such as Electric Picnic, Glastonbury, the State visits to Ireland of President Obama and Queen Elizabeth II, Aviva Stadium and the London Olympics.
Chairman and CEO of Actavo, Sean Corkery, said: "This depot will be instrumental in supporting the construction and events industries nationally. Our expansion is a key indicator of growth in both of these sectors and demonstrates our confidence in their continued development.
"Our offering of specialised building equipment and services is the backbone of Ireland's construction industry. Our events business supports the thriving entertainment and sporting industries that attract hundreds of thousands of people to matches, cultural events, music festivals and other large-scale gatherings year after year."
Posted date : 04-10-2016
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan