A2 Shore Road Greenisland Dual Carriageway Scheme Opens
A total of £50 million in funding was allocated by the Northern Ireland Executive (NIE) and the European Union (EU) to help carry out the project.
The A2 is a vital link between Belfast and Carrickfergus carrying on average around 35,000 vehicles each day. The scheme widened approximately one and a quarter miles of the A2 Shore Road between Jordanstown Road and Station Road, upgrading the section of road to an urban dual carriageway. A new dual carriageway of approximately one mile was built between Station Road and Seapark. Four roundabouts connect the new section of road to the existing road network.
Posted date : 08-12-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan