A Bright Future for Machinery-user!
Many new and exciting things have been happening at the Machinery-user office which are only a slice of the many more to come.
With our recently launched updated version of the website there has been a huge rise in traffic to Machinery-user. Shipping quotes requests have gone through the roof and with the website now being more user-friendly it is easy to see why as you, the user, can connect to fellow business owners faster and easier than ever before, whether it be national or worldwide, at the touch of a button.
With this increase in business growth, it has been a pleasure and necessity to welcome Mr. Wayne Kavanagh to the team as Sales Manager! Over the past few weeks with all his hard work Machinery-user and it's clientele has grown rapidly and is showing how hard work pays off with the employment of another member of staff. Me!
Ciára Fisher, Administration & Marketing Assistant. Pleased to meet you all!
I'm looking forward to writing more about the progress of this exciting start-up company. As Plant & Civil Engineering stated last year in it's July-August edition, Machinery-user really is becoming "the website of the future."
~ Ciára Fisher
Admin & Marketing Assistant
Posted date : 02-07-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan