30,000 Jobs To Be Created During Docklands Development
The residential programme will require total funding of €5.6 billion and 20,000 new homes will also be built.
Dublin Central TD, Mary Lou McDonald, welcomed the news however, she said that the needs of local communities must be given prime consideration.
Deputy McDonald said: "The development of the docklands as a hub in the city of Dublin is a welcome thing. The disasters of the last Dublin Docklands Authority must not be repeated. Development in the Docklands must be balanced and in tune with the needs of local communities and the city as a whole.
Posted date : 08-12-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan