Ali & Sons plans new $27mn Audi facility in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates:
Ali & Sons, the official Audi cars importer for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, is set to begin construction of their new Audi workshop and service center in Mussafah in Abu Dhabi next year. This project is estimated to cost USD 27.2mn and is aligned with the German marque's expansion across the region.
In addition to the workshop, the new facility will also house the largest Audi-approved used car showroom in the Middle East, with as many as 60 pre-owned cars on display. The complex will be equipped with the latest diagnostic testing facilities and showcase an increased line up of available stock.
The new workshop will allow customers across the capital easier access to top class vehicle service facilities. “The new workshop and used car complex in Mussafah brings the entire capital region within easy coverage of our outlets, giving our customers comfortable access to our vehicles and facilities,” said Ahmed bin Ali Al Dhaheri, Chairman, Ali & Sons Audi.
The Mussafah Workshop and Pre-owned Car complex adds to the firm's other recent ventures which include a point of sales showroom at the Corniche and an upcoming one in Al Rawdat.
Ref:Business News for Construction
Posted date : 15-12-2014
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan