€700,000 Greenfield Site Goes On The Market In Dublin
A €700,000 greenfield site with full planning permission has been put on the market by Savills in Dublin.
The 2.73 acre site is located in Riverside, Ballyboughal Village.
The site benefits from full planning permission for a scheme including 17 houses, 8 apartments and 2 retail units, in addition to 45 no. surface car parking spaces.
The site has also been recognised as a key development site in the Ballyboughal Local Area Plan.
Colette Mulroy, Savills commented: "We envisage good demand for this site which offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a development site, with planning permission in the highly regarded village of Ballyboughal, with all local amenities within a short walk."
Posted date : 24-01-2017
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity
- Anglo American exits South African coal with sale of New Largo mine
- Obituary: Robert Durward
- Year-end surge in new orders
- Banks Mining helping to build careers in mineral extraction
- Deere complete acquisition of Wirtgen Group
- Irish Industry News
- David Davis reassures business as Brexit talks enter key stage
- HCEE open new Belgian HQ