€700,000 Greenfield Site Goes On The Market In Dublin
A €700,000 greenfield site with full planning permission has been put on the market by Savills in Dublin.
The 2.73 acre site is located in Riverside, Ballyboughal Village.
The site benefits from full planning permission for a scheme including 17 houses, 8 apartments and 2 retail units, in addition to 45 no. surface car parking spaces.
The site has also been recognised as a key development site in the Ballyboughal Local Area Plan.
Colette Mulroy, Savills commented: "We envisage good demand for this site which offers an ideal opportunity to acquire a development site, with planning permission in the highly regarded village of Ballyboughal, with all local amenities within a short walk."
Posted date : 24-01-2017
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan
- Record breaking first day at Hillhead
- CONSTRUCTION REBOUNDS AFTER WEATHER FREEZE
- Double delight for Warwick Ward
- Mesto boost mobile crusher production capacity