£2m Co Tyrone Sewerage Scheme Complete
The project in the Coalisland area included improving the sewerage infrastructure to reduce the risk of flooding.
The work involved the construction of a new pumping station at Annagher to replace the existing one located on the Washing Bay Road, along with the installation of new gravity sewers and a pumping main to Coalisland Wastewater Treatment Works.
Regional Development Minister, Michelle McIlveen said: "I want to welcome this investment by the Northern Ireland Executive and the completion of this work which is good news for the local community and will help future development in the Coalisland area.
"This scheme will also help NI Water meet future Northern Ireland Environment Agency Standards, ensuring compliance with Northern Ireland Environment Agency standards for the local environment."
NI Water and contractors BSG Engineering and AECOM worked together to complete the project.
Posted date : 01-12-2015
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan