$686mn contracts signed for warehouses in Qatar's SEZ
Contracts worth USD 686 million have been signed under the Storage Area Project that will pave the way for the construction of four warehouses in the special economic zones (SEZ) of Qatar.
The build and operate contracts for the warehouses development were signed with four Qatari firms, Ali Bin Ali, Barwa Real Estate Group, Al Asmakh Real Estate Projects and Gulf Warehousing Company, according to a report in Qatar Tribune.
Implemented under the PPP model, 500,000 square meters of land has been allotted to each warehouse, where construction of the all four warehouses will take place simultaneously.
This project is expected to be completed within a span of 24 months with two warehouses located in Umm Shahreen area, one in Bo Fasila area and another plot in Bo Salba area.
The Storage Area Project seeks to provide suitable storage facilities for SMEs. The warehouses will provide electricity, water and full utility services such as transportation and communication networks.
Ref:Business News for Construction
Posted date : 15-12-2014
- Four new Volvo loading shovels for Hills Quarry Products Ltd
- UK Construction Week 2018
- Hitachi introduce the ZW330-6 wheel loader
- Carrots key to stronger concrete
- New CH800i series cone crushers from Sandvik
- Caterpillar introduce new grapples for bulk material handling
- Hillhead is finally behind us and it was a great outing! A Rock-hard turnout!
- McCloskey International and McCloskey Washing Systems showcase new products at Hillhead
- Powerscreen excel at a sunny Hillhead 2018
- Duo announces merger with Denbow and deal with Doosan